- The entire developer tools team ( including the Jetpack team! ) will be meeting up in California next week to work together and hack on new ideas. As such, there will be no weekly meeting next week.
- Jetpack Bugmaster Wes Kocher released a module called ‘bmo.js’ that allows SDK developers simple access to the bugzilla api.
- Total open bugs: 481
- Bugs created last week: 29
- Bugs fixed last week: 20
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,576
- Open pull requests on Github: 35
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-03-05 09:03:12 PST
- High Priority: PWPB has lots of pull requests in review, need to focus on Panel work. Need to hash out Panel Positioning design next week in person, Gabor hopes to land cross-domain content script capabilities in Firefox 22.
- SDK: tests getting flakier, help!
- Roundtable: GSOC ideas, bmo.js, windowless docshells, debugging support!
Full minutes are available here: