Over at Webmaker Training we’re working together to learn how to #TeachTheWeb. On Monday, May 12th, we launched the first course on exploring the methodologies behind Webmaker – including Making as Learning, Connected Learning and the Open Web.
There are a lot of thoughtful interactions happening inside the #TeachTheWeb discussion:
- Terry Elliot has been exploring his working paths inside Webmaker Training
- People are adding themselves to the global map
- There’s an active debate on “The Audrey Test: Or What Every Techie Should Know About Education.
- and, of course, there’s been plenty of animated gif sharing
Much of the activity takes place in our online discussion forum, but people have also been stepping up and planning live sessions for participants to connect in real time. Here are a few things to look forward to next week:
- Monday Building module video geekout
- Common Sense Media webinar on editing and remixing with Popcorn Maker
- Twitter chat on Creative Commons and sourcing “open” resources
- Weekly TeachTheWeb community call
Here’s how YOU can participate:
You can join in any time to ask questions, provide feedback and have fun learning and making with the entire community.
Next week, we’ll start building open educational resources in a collaborative fashion and working on giving each other constructive criticism.
It’s been a great week, we’re looking forward to MORE!!