Each week the Cloud Services team hosts a “Show and Tell” where people in the team share the interesting stuff they’ve been doing. This post wraps up months show and tells so that we can share them with everyone.
- Andy talks about blogging the show and tells
- Zach showed his work putting avatars in the browser UI
- Kit showed using Go interfaces to mock network interfaces
Jan 28th recording (29 min, 21 seconds)
- Ian showed how to super power the permissions on your site via an addon
- Sam discussed error handling results from usenix.
Feb 11th recording (12 min, 45 seconds)
Unfortunately the next two show and tells were cancelled. Hoping for a more full list in March.