Valgrind 3.5.0 has been released! It’s the first release that supports Mac OS X. It also adds a number of other new features and a whole lot of bug-fixes. See the release notes for details. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
- This is not the security blog
- Per-class JS object and shape measurements in Firefox’s about:memory
- The story of a tricky bug
- Some good reading on sexual harassment and being a decent person
- Poor battery life on the Flame device?
- Dipping my toes in the Servo waters
- Measuring memory used by third-party code
- A browser benchmarking manifesto
- MemShrink’s 3rd birthday
- An even slimmer pdf.js