Valgrind 3.5.0 has been released! It’s the first release that supports Mac OS X. It also adds a number of other new features and a whole lot of bug-fixes. See the release notes for details. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
- Two suggestions for the Portland work week
- Quantifying the effects of Firefox’s Tracking Protection
- Please grow your buffers exponentially
- Firefox OS phones on sale in Australia
- You should use WebRTC for your 1-on-1 video meetings
- This is not the security blog
- Per-class JS object and shape measurements in Firefox’s about:memory
- The story of a tricky bug
- Some good reading on sexual harassment and being a decent person
- Poor battery life on the Flame device?