I recently wrote about Gmail’s threading not handling Bugzilla emails nicely. Thanks to a patch from Byron Jones, bugzilla.mozilla.org now lets you set an option so that Gmail’s threading will work nicely with Bugzilla. Just go to “User Preferences”, and in the “General Preferences” tab, enable “Make email subjects compatible with Gmail’s threading.” Thanks, Byron!
- You should use WebRTC for your 1-on-1 video meetings
- This is not the security blog
- Per-class JS object and shape measurements in Firefox’s about:memory
- The story of a tricky bug
- Some good reading on sexual harassment and being a decent person
- Poor battery life on the Flame device?
- Dipping my toes in the Servo waters
- Measuring memory used by third-party code
- A browser benchmarking manifesto
- MemShrink’s 3rd birthday