I recently wrote about Gmail’s threading not handling Bugzilla emails nicely. Thanks to a patch from Byron Jones, bugzilla.mozilla.org now lets you set an option so that Gmail’s threading will work nicely with Bugzilla. Just go to “User Preferences”, and in the “General Preferences” tab, enable “Make email subjects compatible with Gmail’s threading.” Thanks, Byron!
- Poor battery life on the Flame device?
- Dipping my toes in the Servo waters
- Measuring memory used by third-party code
- A browser benchmarking manifesto
- MemShrink’s 3rd birthday
- An even slimmer pdf.js
- areweslimyet.com data is now exportable and diffable
- Why do new MacBooks ship with the firewall off by default?
- AdBlock Plus’s effect on Firefox’s memory usage
- A story about Brendan Eich