I recently wrote about Gmail’s threading not handling Bugzilla emails nicely. Thanks to a patch from Byron Jones, bugzilla.mozilla.org now lets you set an option so that Gmail’s threading will work nicely with Bugzilla. Just go to “User Preferences”, and in the “General Preferences” tab, enable “Make email subjects compatible with Gmail’s threading.” Thanks, Byron!
- I rewrote Firefox’s BMP decoder
- moz-icon: a curious corner of Firefox
- Abuse is indefensible
- What does the OS X Activity Monitor’s “Energy Impact” actually measure?
- Source code for powermetrics?
- A work-around for Tree Style Tab breakage on Firefox Nightly caused by mozRequestAnimationFrame removal
- “Thank you” is a wonderful phrase
- Compacting GC
- Firefox 41 will use less memory when running AdBlock Plus
- Measuring data structure sizes: Firefox (C++) vs. Servo (Rust)