I recently wrote about Gmail’s threading not handling Bugzilla emails nicely. Thanks to a patch from Byron Jones, bugzilla.mozilla.org now lets you set an option so that Gmail’s threading will work nicely with Bugzilla. Just go to “User Preferences”, and in the “General Preferences” tab, enable “Make email subjects compatible with Gmail’s threading.” Thanks, Byron!
- More compacting GC
- Talky is a nice WebRTC client
- Fast starring of oranges on try pushes
- Getting my bluetooth keyboard working again after an Ubuntu upgrade
- I rewrote Firefox’s BMP decoder
- moz-icon: a curious corner of Firefox
- Abuse is indefensible
- What does the OS X Activity Monitor’s “Energy Impact” actually measure?
- Source code for powermetrics?
- A work-around for Tree Style Tab breakage on Firefox Nightly caused by mozRequestAnimationFrame removal