The following is the July edition of the Web Productions accomplishments and upcoming projects.
Recent Key Accomplishments
- Launched Firefox OS consumer website on-time (UX improvements coming soon!)
- Migrated lots of legacy pages from the old mozilla.org website to new homes! (bye bye old designs, hello sandstone theme!)
- Launched improved Mozillians homepage
- Added voting to Mozilla Reps
- Released improved newsletter subscription center (More improvements in the works!)
- Released advanced Google Analytics metrics on Firefox Marketplace (tied to business objectives and KPIs)
- Developed improved about:home snippet service (Waiting on IT for infrastructure improvements to release)
- Researched and designed UX improvements to MDN
- Refined development process and tools
Snapshot of Upcoming Projects
- Creating UX and Business dashboards for Firefox Marketplace metrics
- Firefox Flicks voting
- Unified Firefox Download page
- Rolling out more and more locales of the improved /firefox/new/ page.
- Redesigning the Mozillians profile pages
- Improving Mozilla Reps metrics
- Firefox Desktop ADI test with mozilla.org download buttons
- ADI and UX testing of Firefox first run experience on mozilla.org
- Continuing to migrate content from the legacy mozilla.org and mozilla.org website for improved branding and speedier content refreshes.
- Kicking off the new Mozilla Careers website
Have any questions? Chat with us in IRC in #www or #webprod.