- Alexandre Poirot blogged about changes in the Localization proposal.
- Last Saturday’s SDK hack day, thanks in particular to the Chico State open source team who drove 3 hours to attend.
- Irakli Gozalishvili landed a patch to the SDK last night to allow much simpler implementation using a namespace scheme.
- Total open bugs: 216
- Bugs created this week: 13
- Bugs fixed this week: 8
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 345
- Open pull requests on Github: 20
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate, please comment below.
- Flightdeck: no release this week due to the holiday, working on save bugs.
- SDK: re-prioritized quarterly goals focusing on L10N and new APIs
- Wes pointed out Mark Finkle’s Native Add-ons for Mobile post.
- Report on this weekend’s SDK Hack day.
- Irakli intends to re-factor codebase using his namespace approach.
- Alexandre planning to land changes to remove content script requirement for content from the data folder in 1.4
Full minutes are available here: