- Jetpack contributor Hernán Colmeiro gave not 1, not 2 but 3 talks in Buenos Aires and Santiago last week on the SDK: “Add-on SDK, what is it? How do I help?“
- Irakli got hacking at the Firefox work week in Toronto this week and added SDK support to Firefox’s Scratchpad editor via his ‘Scratch-kit’ add-on.
- Alex landed HTML localization, paving the way for developers and localizers to start fully localizing SDK-based add-ons!
- Irakli posted his ‘Spring Cleaning’ list of things to address in the SDK in order to move forward with project plans. If you’re a module developer, please read over these and provide feedback in the mailing list as there are some changes that may break your code.
- Some unsolicited praise from Mario Scheliga on twitter brightened up everyone’s week.
- Total open bugs: 295
- Bugs created last week: 21
- Bugs fixed last week: 8
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 522
- Open pull requests on Github: 29
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-05-01 09:42:31 PDT
- Builder: no update today.
- SDK: need to amend release process to make sure we always update maxVersion in our install.rdf template
- Roundtable: test failures in nightly related to a patch last week from the Fx team, discussion around breaking changes in Irakli’s spring cleaning list, Alex is looking into more memory leak issues.
Full minutes are available here: