- We released SDK 1.8 last Tuesday as you’d expect, and then the awesome people on the Builder team followed up one day later by updating to 1.8 as well.
- Alex & Gabor are working on a patch to eliminate all sandbox-related leaks, hopefully we can land this soon!
- Inspired by the devtools team’s gcli hackathon last week, I wrote a quick add-on on builder that adds commands to the new gcli command-line tool in Firefox Nightly.
- Total open bugs: 301
- Bugs created last week: 8
- Bugs fixed last week: 1
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 857
- Open pull requests on Github: 35
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-07-03 09:36:04 PDT
- Builder: updated to 1.8 last Wednesday, as per usual
- SDK: now tracking context-menu bugs with whiteboard [jpcontextmenu], need to discuss re-write plans when Irakli gets back.
- Roundtable: discussed windows issues, sandbox nuking, uninstall handlers.
Full minutes are available here: