- The Jetpack team is gathering for a work week next week, so the usual Tuesday morning meeting is cancelled.
- If you are attending Mozcamp in Warsaw next week and want to chat about add-ons and Jetpack, please introduce yourself! As well, you should check out all the cool talks Mozillians have proposed for this year.
- We are working hard on improving the venerable Page-Mod api and are currently bike-shedding[?] the names for some new options to the Page-Mod api in this etherpad. We’d love your feedback!
- Total open bugs: 338
- Bugs created last week: 16
- Bugs fixed last week: 5
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 969
- Open pull requests on Github: 41
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-08-21 11:30:12 PDT
- Builder: download issue resolved, still tracking some search issues.
- SDK: we’ve gotten out of the way of Weakmap changes, made some progress on re-packing add-ons and might have a fix from a contributor to improve error reporting when a module has a syntax error in it. Also, 1.10b2 ships today.
- Roundtable: tweaks to the release process docs & wiki workflow.
Full minutes are available here: