- We released Add-on SDK 1.13.2 earlier today to address a number of issues with previous 1.13 releases. If you were holding out on re-packing your add-on with the latest and greatest, please do so as soon as possible!
- On a related note, we got 1.13.2 out so fast, both the Add-on Builder and the AMO Validator will not support SDK 1.13.2 until later this week.
- Erik Vold whipped up a cool new module for blocking content, and even wrote an example add-on that uses this module to ( you guessed it! ) block some content.
- Total open bugs: 445
- Bugs created last week: 35
- Bugs fixed last week: 26
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,482
- Open pull requests on Github: 33
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-02-12 09:06:45 PST
- High Priority work: apis are landed, working on Py CFX & loader patches to support the new layout, patched and shipped a Memshrink bug and still slugging away at the rest of the list.
- SDK: shipping 1.13.2 later today, as well as 1.14b2.
- Roundtable: possible weirdness on tpbl due to the Fedora -> Ubuntu switch, looking into getting Fennec tests running as well as an alternative to unsafeWindow, and looking for creative ideas for GSOC projects.
Full minutes are available here: