- Hot on the heels of last week’s 1.13.2 patch release, Add-on Builder and the AMO Validator have been updated to support this new version. If you haven’t already, please update your add-on to this new version!
- Alex posted the first in a series of posts about how to implement Web APIs using add-ons.
- Total open bugs: 454
- Bugs created last week: 36
- Bugs fixed last week: 21
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,507
- Open pull requests on Github: 39
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-02-19 09:32:31 PST
- High Priority Items: loader & cfx items are done and landing soon, PWPB support coming in the next week or so, patches underway for x-domain content scripts, and Matteo is waiting for comments on the Panel Positioning proposal!
- SDK: 1.14 is getting a version compatibility bump today with the release of FX 19.
- Roundtable: need to land fix for bug 842486, some discussion of how to treat XUL content & and devtools-related content script questions.
Full minutes are available here: