Help out Jetpack by using Stack Overflow! You may not be aware, but one of the most common sites where people ask questions about the Add-on SDK is actually on Stackoverflow.com. Questions are marked with the [firefox-addon-sdk] tag, and several new ones appear each week. While you are there, you should also check out the many questions tagged with [firefox-addon] as well. If you’ve got questions about add-on development yourself or don’t mind helping others, Stack Overflow is a great place to contribute.
- Total open bugs: 522
- Bugs created last week: 45
- Bugs fixed last week: 19
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,706
- Open pull requests on Github: 48
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-04-09 08:23:50 PDT
- we’ve landed the final work to make Panels work with per-Window private browsing, to be released in Firefox 22.
- we’re close to landing platform support for cross-domain xhr in content scripts
- the Firefox team dropped by to talk about collaborating on new Add-on friendly features in Australis.
Full minutes are available here: