After last Tuesday’s release of Add-on SDK 1.14, we updated you on Wednesday about changes in console.log behaviour, and then again on Thursday once we’d updated the AMO Validator and Add-on Builder sites to correctly support SDK 1.14. The current status is that we’re tracking a bug in the AMO validator which produces two erroneous warnings from add-ons packed with SDK 1.14. We expect the validator will be updated to fix this on Thursday afternoon ( PST ).
- Total open bugs: 506
- Bugs created last week: 45
- Bugs fixed last week: 24
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,696
- Open pull requests on Github: 47
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-04-02 11:39:07 PDT
- High priority: Irakli is closing out Panels support for Fx22, cross-domain work is moving ahead, other items are on track.
- SDK: Wes proposes new Firefox-version-centric tagging scheme for > 1.14.
- Roundtable: dcamp is changing the devtools to use Jetpack’s loader, is looking for alternatives to his chrome url hack
Full minutes are available here: