Mozilla at Green Festival!
Join us at the Green Festival in San Francisco this coming weekend, Nov. 14-16! Green Festival is the largest green conference in the U.S. and looks at clean technology, green building, socially responsible investing, eco-fashion, renewable energy, and more. So why Mozilla? We’re a global community of thousands working to make the Web better for all — that’s why! The Web is a critical platform for bringing people together and enabling them to organize and communicate to make change.
We have a host of activities lined up:
- We’re participating in the Green Web Pavilion with the ACCRC (Alameda County Computer Resource Center). The ACCRC saves computers from landfills, refurbishes them and gets them into local Bay Area schools.
- Asa Dotzler, our favorite storyteller, will be covering the history of the Mozilla project, and how a small community of activists is building an inclusive Internet on Sunday at 12:00 p.m. PST.
- Paul Kim will be taking part in a Green Web Pavilion panel on Saturday at 3:00 p.m. PST.
- Clint Talbert will be demo’ing Firefox in the Green Web Pavilion on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. PST.
- Mozilla community members and employees are hosting a booth to educate people about Mozilla and Firefox.
Please drop by and see us or better yet – come participate!