The Spark has traveled to 145 countries and 6 continents, plus thousands of levels have been unlocked and tens of thousands of badges have been earned. Which badges have you earned?
To reward our top badge earners, we’ll be contacting those who have successfully shared Firefox for mobile 13 or more times and earned themselves the “The Baker’s Dozen” badge with a coveted Firefox 4 Launch T-Shirt. Reward recipients will be contacted by Friday, May 6, so there’s still time to earn that shirt!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Share your unique URL via email, SMS and your social networks to earn more shares, unlock levels and get that badge
- Share your unique QR code directly with others, phone-to-phone or be printing out your unique poster
Keep lighting up the globe and earning badges for more chances to win. Your support of Firefox for mobile is a huge steps towards the fulfillment of the Mozilla mission. Keep it up and let’s celebrate the journey of the open Web!
What’s New in Spark
We’ve made some recent updates to Spark that you’ll want to know about:
- Want to share Spark with your friends even if they don’t have a mobile phone? Now you can sign up to play spark on your desktop. Get started!
- During setup, you can more easily Boost Your Spark by sharing the city nearest to you and identify who sent you their Spark in order to earn some awesome badges
- Check out the brief FAQ we’ve added in case you have any questions along your way