We’re now in the preparation phase for the 3.5.0 release of Valgrind, which will be the first release with Mac OS X support. We’ve absorbed some Mozilla culture in the Valgrind development process — we’re now using Bugzilla much more effectively. We have 17 open blockers (and 18 closed blockers), and 41 open “wanted” bugs (and 7 closed ones). Any contributions towards fixing these bugs is most welcome! We’re hoping to release in early August.
- Firefox 64-bit for Windows can take advantage of more memory
- I want more users on the Nightly channel
- More compacting GC
- Talky is a nice WebRTC client
- Fast starring of oranges on try pushes
- Getting my bluetooth keyboard working again after an Ubuntu upgrade
- I rewrote Firefox’s BMP decoder
- moz-icon: a curious corner of Firefox
- Abuse is indefensible
- What does the OS X Activity Monitor’s “Energy Impact” actually measure?