This blog recently moved from blog.mozilla.com/nnethercote to blog.mozilla.org/nnethercote. This move broke the captcha I use for comments for a couple of days. The breakage has now been fixed, sorry for any inconvenience!
- What does the OS X Activity Monitor’s “Energy Impact” actually measure?
- Source code for powermetrics?
- A work-around for Tree Style Tab breakage on Firefox Nightly caused by mozRequestAnimationFrame removal
- “Thank you” is a wonderful phrase
- Compacting GC
- Firefox 41 will use less memory when running AdBlock Plus
- Measuring data structure sizes: Firefox (C++) vs. Servo (Rust)
- On vacation for a month
- Fix your damned data races
- Using GDB to get stack traces at particular program points