Last Friday we pushed some important updates to Socorro:
- Bug 426940 – Reduce or eliminate delay in collector to monitor hand-off
- Bug 426940 – Fix processor handling of error conditions
- Bug 428300 – status page too slow
- When you submit a crash report you won’t have to wait longer than 30-60 seconds to view your report
- The processor now has better handling of minidump_stackwalk fatal errors
- There is an improved server status page where you can view stats on the current queue
Thanks to Lars and Aravind for getting this out the door. The next couple of weeks will be spent improving reporter performance and closing out milestone 0.5 bugs.