This is a weekly post focusing on the status of the Firefox Marketplace.
Some specific changes of note.
- The app validator for the Marketplace is now available without login (bug 820614).
- Bad permissions in the app manifest are now caught in the app validator and will raise an error (bug 823691).
- Website statistics converted to using Google Analytics, not Webtrends. (bug 821923)
- Updated feedback on apps in the Marketplace (bug 811354).
- ETags added on the packaged apps created so that apps can be installed. (bug 825209)
- Lots of payment updates, including integration between the Marketplace and Bango (multiple bugs).