This is a weekly post focusing on the status of the Firefox Marketplace.
Some specific changes of note.
- PIN entry for payments will be locked out after enough failures and then unlocked again (bug 827580).
- Mixed content warnings squashed on B2G phones (bug 823174).
- Allow web, privileged or certified apps to be uploaded (bug 826889).
- Much improved bank details submission for payments.
- Fixed screenshot thumbnail upon swiping (bug 822288).
- Support for unverified Persona accounts (bug 828068).
- Fixed non-ascii slugs for reviews (bug 813730).
Most of the payments work for the Marketplace is now taking place in two external repositories solitude and webpay. If you are looking to make some contributions to the Marketplace, those might be a good place to start.