This is a weekly post focusing on the status of the Firefox Marketplace.
Some specific changes of note.
- Payment failures and cancels handled gracefully (bug 828513).
- Tests sped up (bug 817656 and bug 817657).
- Handle unverified emails from Persona (bug 794634).
- Stop seach suggestions errors (bug 765004).
- Added in developer newsletter subscription link (bug 765004).
- Update in-app payments tester with the recent payments changes (bug 821437).
- Submitting paid apps with a price of $0 works again (bug 829840).
- PIN entry in payments made prettier (bug 831083).
- PIN locking and unlocking (bug 797930).
We measure the size of the CSS and JS in the Marketplace and you’ll see we’ve started reducing the size of the assets loaded in the Marketplace.
Marketplace developers will be at the upcoming Firefox OS App Hack days that are taking place worldwide. Our Marketplace developers will be attending App Days in: Toronto (Jennifer Fong), Chicago (Kumar McMillan), Bangalore (Matt Basta), Mountain View (Matthew Claypotch and others) and Vancouver (Andy McKay). Come join us, or find one near you.