This is a regular post focusing on the status of the Firefox Marketplace.
Some specific changes of note:
- OAuth has been turned on for all internal services between marketplace, solitude and webpay (858813)
- Changes to the receipt specification to allow different kinds of receipts (858610)
- Three legged OAuth has landed for the API (827948)
- API submission is now throttled, but you can apply for access to submit more apps (848869)
- Did we mention themes are migrated, oh yeah (858276)
- Fireplace now has a featured page (860410)
- Receipt verifying now checks the verifying service URL (770666) and type of receipt
- Fireplace now has abuse pages (857685)
- Unit tests galore (851582) and more for Fireplace
- Apps filtered on adult and child flags (852567)
- PIN user interface awesomeness (842861)
- Charts, charts and more charts using monolith (843046)
- Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? I don’t know but our new geo location might tell you (851192)
And finally… odd add-on of the day whimsy.