- Add-on SDK 1.1 RC1 has been available for testing for nearly a week, no current plans for RC2. Final release is scheduled for next Tuesday, Sept 13!
- The London Add-on SDK workshop registration is going well, with 33 registrations so far!
- Content Script access blog post
Project Meeting Brief:
- Metrics update: 22% of new Add-ons use the SDK, more metrics coming soon from AMO
- new Builder release this week, may include ‘push to AMO’ feature, targetting 1.0 for Builder in Q1 2012.
- Add-on SDK rc1 currently on track for release Tuesday Sept. 13
- Add-on re-pack testing going well, identified some infrastructure issues responsible for 80% of failures
- bug-specific discussions:
- need feedback for bug 682631
- lots of bugs in 1.1 Milestone, switching to new triage methodology
- review impact of e10s work on api-utils documentation
- Add-on SDK Workshop update:
- London signups moving briskly
- SFO-area venue close to being finalized
- discussion around prep for presenting the sessions at next week’s all-hands
- No project meeting next week (Sept. 13) due to the Mozilla All-hands!
Full minutes are available here: