- Louis Remi Babe wrote two excellent posts on working with content scripts in the SDK and using jQuery in content scripts.
- The simple-prefs API has landed on the SDK’s master branch and we need your feedback! Here’s how to get started.
- Jorge Villalobos recently ran some tests measuring the impact of the SDK on Firefox start-up time, with great results!
- Total open bugs: 231
- Bugs created last week: 19
- Bugs fixed last week: 8
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 383
- Open pull requests on Github: 30
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2011-12-13 10:32:47 PST
- Builder: hotfix release on Monday to fix save issues, Wednesday’s regular release includes save fixes as well as new search tags for ‘example’ and ‘featured’, as well as super user support.
- SDK: Q4 goals are on track!
- Some discussion on automating performance testing of the SDK, including some advice from Dietrich on how is work in the cedar tree could be adapted to this.
Full minutes are available here: