Our Impact Mozilla competition has reached its final phase – and now it’s your turn to determine the winner. After a month of hard work, all ten finalists have returned with their developed strategies and complete marketing plans. Here’s an overview of how things will play out:
- To judge all ten entries, simply go to impactmozilla.com/vote
- Please consider giving yourself at least an hour to read through multiple plans and to carefully consider all finalists
- The entry with the most votes wins Impact Mozilla
- Voting is open to everyone. Only one vote per person is allowed.
- Voting closes on Wednesday, December 17th
- Mozilla then intends to execute the winning idea in early 2009
Congratulations to our ten finalists for their impressive efforts!