Mark your calendar: Mozservice09 Twitter Chat on Monday, Sept. 14th
Kick off Mozilla Service Week by joining in the MozService09 Twitter chat!
Mozilla is hosting a Twitter chat on Monday, September 14, at 9am Pacific (that’s noon Eastern time, 5pm London time, 9:30pm in India) and will go for about an hour and a half.
Here’s how to participate:
- Log on to Twitter from 9 a.m. PDT – 10:30 PDT on Sept. 14th.
- Search for the hashtag #MozService09 using a real-time Twitter search site (such as TweetChat, Twitterfall, or WTH.
- Join in! Ask (or answer) a question, and mark it with #MozService09 so that your tweet will be part of the conversation.
- Rock a Twibbon to show your support.
Here are the topics we’ll be covering (all times below are Pacific):
- 9:00am – 9:30am: How can the Internet enrich the lives of people and communities?
- 9:30am – 10:00am: What is Mozilla Service Week and OneWebDay? How can one get involved?
- 10:00am – 10:30am: What are you doing or have you done to enrich the lives of people and communities using technology? How are you getting involved with Mozilla Service Week and OneWebDay?
We look forward to celebrating the start of Mozilla Service Week with you! See you on Twitter.