The latest Firefox Aurora is now available for download and testing!
What’s New in Firefox Aurora:
- Improved Site Identity Manager: To prevent spoofing of an SSL connection with favicons.
- Google Search SSL by Default: Firefox Aurora now enables HTTPS by default for Google searches.
- Opt-in Activation for Plugins: Plugins can now be configured to load on click. This requires activation on about:config.
- See Complete Listing: Firefox Aurora Notes for Windows, Mac, Linux.
- For Developers: Firefox Aurora Hacks.
Try these new experimental features now and start testing.
Download the latest Firefox Aurora and provide feedback. Feedback on these new features help us determine what makes it to beta and final releases.