We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break and is well-rested. Here’s a little reflection on the month of December:
Featured Activities This Month
- Appday at Cummins College, Pune
- Asutosh Firefox Club Intro video on Mozilla & FSA Program
- AppSprint, all night hackathon, in Hyderabad.
- Congrats to RAL Santosh on becoming Rep of the Month and FSA Niccolo on becoming Marketplace Contributor of the Month
Now let’s kick start the year with even more awesomeness. Ready…set…GO!
Join the #PrivacyChat
Data Privacy Day is on January 28th. @Firefox is hosting an hour-long #PrivacyChat on Twitter. Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Join the Facebook Event.
- Step 2: Invite your friends & family to the Event.
- Step 3: Follow @Firefox.
- Step 4: On January 28th at 11am PT (2pm ET, 7pm UTC), join using #PrivacyChat.
- Step 5: Visit the Community Wiki with more participation information.
Have questions about the program, how to host events, etc.? Tune in to our January Office Hour! We invited special guest Stacy Martin, Senior Manager of Privacy and Engagement at Mozilla, to give a talk on privacy. Watch & learn.
Submit to App of the Month Contest
Dec & Jan Contest Theme: Club Development
Many of you are involved in student clubs on campus. What kind of app would help your club out? Develop it! Winner receives a Very Splendid Swag Pack. More info on wiki. Deadline: January 25th.
New Year, New You
Keep your New Year’s resolutions on track with these handy apps from the Firefox Marketplace. Share with your friends & family!