Since the site launched a couple weeks ago, the AMO crew has been working diligently to polish off some of the rough edges and fix the bugs that have been reported. We’ve pushed an update to the site tonight that:
- Fixes files that couldn’t be downloaded
- Updates for all 13 languages currently offered
- Fixes add-on data that was being encoded improperly (And removed the excessive encoding of some data)
- Added a localizer control panel
- Fixes a problem with language fall back
- Fixes over 80 total bugs, many from v2, including one filed from 2004.
Thanks to everyone who reported or commented on a bug, or who got on IRC to let us know something needed to be looked at.