AMO has a new look and we need your help to polish it off. Please tell us what you think!
- Check it out at preview.addons.mozilla.org
- Tell us what you think or File a bug
- Check the webdev blog for updates
- Join us in IRC: #amo at irc.mozilla.org
Here are some screenshots:
Aside from a new look, here are few highlights in AMO 3.2:
- Improved developer’s control panel with statistics (see details)
- Better sandbox integration
- Simpler categories and navigation
What we’d like to know:
- Does the reskin help you find what you need quicker?
- Does the absence of “types” confuse things? (plugins, search plugins, themes, extensions)
- What should we do to make things better/easier to use for you?
Keep in mind that we are still ironing out some wrinkles. For more information:
- View in-progress 3.2 tasks
- View reported 3.2 issues
- Read the requirements and specifications
- See the original mocks
Thanks, and looking forward to hearing from everyone.