- MozCamp EU was this weekend including several great talks related to add-ons and the SDK. Thanks to Alexandre Poirot, Brian King, Jorge Villalobos and David McNamara for helping out!
- Thanks to Lajos Koszti ( @Ajnasz on Github ) for pull request 262.
- There’s still time to register for the SDK hack day this weekend at Mozilla’s office in Mountain View.
- Total open bugs: 210
- Bugs created this week: 10
- Bugs fixed this week: 7
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 333
- Open pull requests on Github: 16
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate, please comment below.
- SDK: 1.3rc is now available for testing.
- Flight Deck: new release this week including migration to Jinja templates, better search.
- l10n feedback from MozCamp EU may change the current implementation proposal to move away from JSON.
- MozCamp was awesome, great feedback from developers and localizers.
- Future roadmap of the SDK and Builder discussed.
- Jetpack forums vs Google group discussed, needs further discussion and feedback from the community. Should we close the AMO forums?
- Peregrino’s Preferences api is nearly complete, Erik Vold may take up the gauntlet.
Full minutes are available here: