- Addon SDK 1.4 shipped last week; if your SDK-based addon makes use of resource urls to access web content located in the data directory, please check out my blog post detailing the dangers of hard-coding these urls, and how you can fix them.
- Cheevos is an SDK-based addon written by Firefox developer Jared Wein that awards you achivements for getting to know Firefox better. Jared started working on Cheevos at the SDK Hack Day in November, and blogged recently about the progress the addon has made and the current leaderboards.
- Irakli recently moved and expanded the list of community-contributed modules; you can now find it on github.
- Total open bugs: 241
- Bugs created last week: 17
- Bugs fixed last week: 6
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 423
- Open pull requests on Github: 24
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-01-17 11:31:31 PST
- Builder: on track for 1.0 in February, the new builder helper addon needs testing.
- SDK: now licensed under MPL v2.0, releasing SDK 1.5 test build later today.
- Community feedback regarding confusing web presence, will look at ways to consolidate info.
- Discussion on the priorities and next steps for user contributed modules, widget in toolbar feature, addontab.
- Alex’s builder re-write needs review.
Full minutes are available here: