- We’re releasing SDK 1.5b2 this afternoon, including updated localization documentation.
- If you’re interested in addon localization progress, you should read over Zbigniew Braniecki’s insightful feedback post on our html localization proposal.
- Yesterday I posted a note about SDK 1.4 and the Addon Builder
- Total open bugs: 240
- Bugs created last week: 12
- Bugs fixed last week: 7
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 446
- Open pull requests on Github: 25
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-01-24 08:40:59 PST
- Builder: next push will fix a number of regressions from last week’s push and introduce the new builder helper.
- SDK: some reports of problems in 1.4 with content script permissions change. Need to follow up with a bug and investigate alternatives.
- Round table: Talos testing work going well; Alex is meeting with the UX team to discuss widget changes on Wednesday at 9AM PST.
Full minutes are available here: