We currently are experiencing an issue with the AMO validator AMO stemming from last week’s SDK 1.9 release. If you submit an add-on to AMO right now that has been packaged with SDK 1.9, you will get an odd validator message telling you that you are not using the latest version of the SDK. There are two issues, actually:
- When we released last week, we did not correctly include signature data tagged with the ’1.9′ version to the validator. We are tracking the fix for this in bug 782715.
- There was some logic in the validator itself that produced a counter-intuitive error when presented with unknown, futuristic versions of the SDK. Bug 782692 fixes that.
Both of these fixes will go live on AMO on Thursday afternoon, and until then the AMO reviewers are aware of the current status.
- Total open bugs: 330
- Bugs created last week: 9
- Bugs fixed last week: 3
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 953
- Open pull requests on Github: 40
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-08-14 11:09:09 PDT
- Builder: tracking an issue where xpi downloads are not working [ https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=782463 ]
- SDK: asking platform to back out the Weakmap change for the time being as it is causing many test failures.
- Roundtable: Japanese language docs translation, work week planning, Fennec issues, & Irakli finally gets to go on vacation!
Full minutes are available here: