- Mozilla Labs just pushed out this awesome ‘about:profile‘ add-on that shows an interesting break-down of your web rowsing history – made with the SDK of course!
- SDK developer Matteo Ferretti has been working on some new modules that are ready for people to test out – ‘Geolocation‘ is self-explanatory and ‘Doorhanger‘ implements a simple api to do in-browser UI notifications on both mobile and desktop. If you use these modules and run into issues, please file them in each modules’ respective Github page. Remember: there are lots of other modules you can use with the SDK listed on this github page.
- Total open bugs: 391
- Bugs created last week: 48
- Bugs fixed last week: 9
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 1,095
- Open pull requests on Github: 27
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-10-09 10:44:41 PDT
- Builder: no updates to report.
- SDK: shipping 1.11 Beta 2 today, need to get docs generation working to land the SDK layout changes.
- Roundtable: SDK module loader ships in Firfox 16 today, plus some cool add-ons and modules.
Full minutes are available here: