At Mozilla we host various types of interns. In July we shared about the internship programs we run with partners like Outreachy and TechWomen. And now, high recruiting season for our summer program is kicking off.
Since we shared about our summer program last month, we had a chance to talk to even more of our interns… on film! You can watch them here:
Want to know more?
- Recruiting begins in September, and we hire on a rolling basis through March. The average cohort size is 50 and positions are limited, so apply early!
- Prior locations include Berlin, London, Mountain View, Paris, Portland, San Francisco and Toronto; please refer to the specific internship listing for locations offered by position.
- Housing service or stipend provided
- Catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Flights and ground transportation to and from internship (when candidate is not local to the role)
- Work visas sponsored as needed
- Attendance at our bi-annual All Hands (pending approval)
Want to make an impact? Consider an internship at Mozilla.