“I’m interested in testing Firefox OS to help make it accessible for blind persons.” — from message posted on Get Involved page
Are you interested in helping people get involved with Mozilla, like this person who would like to test Firefox OS? Then join us to discuss community building at Mozilla.
- Meeting time: Thursday, February 21 at 10:00 AM Pacific
- Topics: Volunteer contributions on CVs, badges update and more
- Video: David Boswell’s vidyo room (link for guest access is on agenda)
- Audio (if vidyo doesn’t work): 1-800-707-2533, pin: 369, conf: 9634#
- Room: Get to da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor and SFO-7E in San Francisco 7th floor
- Back channel: irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
If you have a question you’d like to ask the group, please feel free to edit the agenda on the wiki.