Welcome to Week Four of our MozCamp Beta – India updates!
MozCamp Beta – India will run from June 20th – June 22nd in the city of Bangalore. As we work through the details of this event and future MozCamps, we’ll keep the Mozilla community up-to-date on this blog (in addition to weekly voice updates on the Project call).
You can always check out the Wiki, (including FAQs) for more information, but please feel free to respond to this post by subscribing and posting to the Events Mailing List or by pinging us on IRC in #MozCamp2014.
Thanks so much for your support!
- Content session rehearsals for all facilitators happened on Wednesday this week
- Teaching kits and learning activities are being created using Webmaker/li>
- Content and session materials continued to be developed and refined
- Local community members were selected as content area co-facilitators and lightning talk presenters
- On-site logistics continued to be finalized, including room pairing and travel
- Based on feedback from the rebranding survey, the Mozilla Creative team is working on event branding for the larger events later in the year
Next week, we will continue to work on session content and finalize travel & event logistics. We are aiming to have a virtual rehearsal session next week. Stayed tuned for more information on follow-up rehearsals, both virtual and on-site. We will also have an update on branding, timing and locations of the larger events happening later this year.
The strategy and plan for 2014 can be found here. This document offers some good background and framework for MozCamp but it’s best to refer to the MozCamp 2014 Wiki for the most up-to-date information.
The MozCamp planning team meets weekly on Tuesday’s and we post our meeting notes here. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please post them it or ping us on IRC #mozcamp2014.
Thanks for reading!