- Happy New Year!
- Matteo Ferretti recently landed initial mobile support for the page-mod module in pull request 301 Watch this space for additional posts on creating mobile addons with the SDK!
- Dietrich Ayala blogged about the Firefox Features effort, and the current plans for pushing this SDK-related project forward in 2012.
- We’re working with the Mozilla automation team to automate SDK performance tests.
- Total open bugs: 235
- Bugs created last week: 4
- Bugs fixed last week: 5
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 366
- Open pull requests on Github: 27
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-01-03 11:08:08 PST
- Q4 re-cap: most goals are in good shape, need to blog about them, in particular mobile page-mod support.
- Mossop is working with the Automation test to get automated performance tests running this quarter.
- Changes in Firefox 10 have changed how arrays are treated when passed into content scripts, we need to adjust SDK code to account for this. This is now a blocking issue for 1.4
- Flightdeck: looking towards scheduled 1.0 launch and 2012 roadmap, co-ordinating with Alex to fix issues in the current builder helper add-on.
- Hidden window research is promising.
Full minutes are available here: