- I blogged yesterday about SDK compatibility with the Firefox 10 ESR release.
- Firefox UI designer Stephen Horlander dropped by the weekly meeting this morning and showed us some amazing mockups of the work his team is working on. This aligns with our goal to eliminate add-on bar widgets and place add-on UI up in the Firefox toolbar by default.
- Holy pull requests! Irakli and Alex are in the middle of creating and reviewing a series of pull requests that will result in a major re-factoring of the SDK code-base using the namespace module.
- Total open bugs: 272
- Bugs created last week: 15
- Bugs fixed last week: 9
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 518
- Open pull requests on Github: 31
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-03-13 11:11:27 PDT
- Builder: 1.0.6 is available in production, currently working on builder helper issues.
- SDK: will release new beta with patch for simplifying cfx init
- Roundtable: Stephen Horlander dropped by, showed us some great UI mockups for getting add-ons in the toolbar
Full minutes are available here: