- If you’re an Add-on author with add-ons on AMO that have been packed with SDK versions lower than SDK 1.6.1, please re-pack and re-submit your add-ons!
- We rolled SDK 1.8rc1 for testing today, and would love it if you could give it a spin, kick the tires, etc.
- Last week’s add-ons group meetup went really well and included talks by Andrew Williamson and Jorge Villalobos on AMO / review policies, a Marketplace update from Justin Scott and a demo of Cheevos by Firefox Engineer Jared Wein.
- Total open bugs: 290
- Bugs created last week: 10
- Bugs fixed last week: 7
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 809
- Open pull requests on Github: 30
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-06-12 09:38:54 PDT
- Builder: no update.
- SDK: reviewed Q2 goals, some rick, some reward.
- Roundtable: discussion of Alex’s re-pack script which looks really promising!
Full minutes are available here: