- We released Add-on SDK version 1.8.1 today to address a regression in 1.8. For all the gory details, head on over to the bug.
- I did ta brown-bag presentation for the Mozilla interns in Mountain View yesterday on ‘why add-ons don’t suck’, that was recorded on Air Mozilla.
- The Jetpack project is excited to welcome Erik Vold to the team! Erik is a long-time contributor and participant in the Jetpack Ambassadors program, and is now working for us full-time on the SDK from Victoria, BC.
- Total open bugs: 307
- Bugs created last week: 15
- Bugs fixed last week: 5
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 881
- Open pull requests on Github: 36
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-07-10 11:16:56 PDT
- Erik Vold joined the team!
- SDK: releasing a 1.8.1 point release today to address bug 771825
- we want to land the JS implementation of cfx, need to co-ordinate with Builder team to make sure that they are ready for this
- discussions on cfx-js, persistent panels, module sharing proposal
Full minutes are available here: