- We made the first 1.9 release candidate today, in preparation for a release next week.
- We’re working on a repack of AMO-hosted Jetpack add-ons. If you have an add-on hosted on AMO, and your add-on can be automatically repacked, then you should expect to get an email soon pointing to a new version which has been repacked with the latest SDK. You can then test that version, and if it passes, update your AMO-hosted add-on with the new version.
- Total open bugs: 324
- Bugs created last week: 26
- Bugs fixed last week: 11
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 924
- Open pull requests on Github: 41
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-07-31 21:20:58 PDT
- Alex has written a battery of tools for analysing and repacking SDK-based add-ons. He’s repacked all repackable add-ons that are hosted on AMO, next we need to upload these somewhere public, and notify the original authors that new versions are available, if they want to test them.
- Jorge attended BlackHat, which featured a presentation on browser privacy & fingerprinting. Web content can identify which add-ons are installed by trying to load content from resource:// urls. The SDK should use a protocol not accessible to web content for the data files packaged inside add-ons.
Full minutes are available here: