You may have seen a post from Alex Keybl yesterday on changes to Firefox’s release schedule coming up at the end of the year:
We’re going to extend the 11/19/2012 – 12/31/2012 cycle by a week, with a revised end of 1/6/2013. Given the timeline change, we’re targeting release of Firefox 18 for the middle of that week.
We decided today that this will affect the SDK release schedule as well, pushing all planned SDK releases 1 week starting in January 2013. This will be reflected in the officially published release schedule for the SDK once we update it for 2013.
- Wes blogged all the gory detail about the SDK release process.
- Not to be outdone, Alex blogged about all the cool bits going into SDK 1.11 next month, in particular around the ever-popular page-mod module.
- Total open bugs: 389
- Bugs created last week: 35
- Bugs fixed last week: 18
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 1,069
- Open pull requests on Github: 43
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-09-25 09:50:59 PDT
- Builder: investigating validation issues, should have a fix later today.
- SDK: reviewed Q3/Q4 goals; Wes will be spinning 1.11b1 builds later today.
- Roundtable: blogging from Wes & Alex, Mozcamp plans, 1st draft of Irakli’s plan to land in m-c.
Full minutes are available here: