- Half the team are in Singapore for Mozcamp Asia, where they’ll be talking about mobile development and adding Firefox features using the SDK.
- SDK 1.12b2 shipped today. This release contains a major reorganization of the code, which is a prerequisite for landing in Firefox. So we’d love for you to try it out and give us your feedback.
- Total open bugs: 420
- Bugs created last week: 25
- Bugs fixed last week: 5
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,206
- Open pull requests on Github: 34
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-11-13 20:50:42 PST
Before landing the SDK’s APIs in Firefox, we’re going to test it out using a branch that mirrors mozilla-central. We now have a bug to kick this process off.
Full minutes are available here: