Much thanks to Mozillian Marc Chevrier for not only reporting but providing a patch for bug 829651. I love it when developers report into bugs with patches!
- Total open bugs: 436
- Bugs created last week: 29
- Bugs fixed last week: 18
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,421
- Open pull requests on Github: 26
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-01-22 08:46:25 PST
- Alex is really, really back. Mossop is sick 🙁
- Good progress on most high priority goals, considering lowering the priority of cfx-in-js for the time being.
- SDK: we’re pushing out rc3 today, we need ALL THE PATCHES
- Roundtable – new engineer starting in early March, which is conveniently timed with a likely work week.
Full minutes are available here: