spoon food

For all of you that wonder if I’ll catch my plane tomorrow, I’m having spoon food tonight. And a salad. A whole lot safer than Sweden.

The Buzz {1 trackbacks/pingbacks}

1. Pingback: EnVision » Blog Archiv » FOSDEM 2007 on February 22, 2007

The Conversation {7 comments}

1. Matthew Gertner {Thursday February 22, 2007 @ 11:31 am}

It might be even safer to go for a full-flavored sausage inside a sweet pancake covering. It’s fun on a stick!

2. Axel Hecht {Thursday February 22, 2007 @ 11:57 am}

Spoons are much harder to get to penetrate your palate that sharp wooden sticks. Spoon food it is. I’m a tad worried about the fork for the salad, though. :-)

3. Abdulkadir Topal {Thursday February 22, 2007 @ 12:40 pm}

Wow, I didn’t know it was so bad in Sweden, it certainly looks nice, when I look out of the window :)

4. Axel Hecht {Thursday February 22, 2007 @ 12:52 pm}

Abdulkadir, I hope you’ll be able to make it, there were like tons of cancelled flights today, and no trains operating and stuff. I only caught some of that news item today.

5. Abdulkadir Topal {Thursday February 22, 2007 @ 3:42 pm}

I just checked the website of the airport and only a flight to Copenhagen was cancelled. Apparently only the southern part of Sweden an Danmark were hit by the heavy snow, here it’s actually quite ok.

6. Axel Hecht {Thursday February 22, 2007 @ 3:58 pm}

good news.

7. eff the swede {Thursday February 22, 2007 @ 4:36 pm}

Bah, lots of people in Sweden living below the arctic circle often seem oblivious to the fact that we do face snowfall in the winter. It makes me laugh. Trains often get delayed due to frozen switches and things like that. Every single year! Utilizing the power of hindsight escapes many a Swede, apparently.

What in the northern parts would be just another with slightly more snow than usual, will in the southern part involve the military using all-terrain tracked vehicles ferrying people out of their snowed-in homes, passing hundreds of cars that have skidded off the road (since friction occasionally decreases when there’s snow and ice and things).

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.