- If you’re excited about that hot new ‘gcli’ toolbar in the Firefox developer tools and want to get started creating your own gcli commands and distributing them via extensions, look no further then Erik Vold’s gcli module!
- We’re landing a few late-breaking fixed for 1.11, so expect an RC2 announcement form Wes tomorrow on the email list.
- Total open bugs: 400
- Bugs created last week: 28
- Bugs fixed last week: 18
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,154
- Open pull requests on Github: 31
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-10-23 10:03:14 PDT
- Builder: Piotr is evaluating changes needed to support 1.12 layout changes.
- SDK: delaying RC2 of 1.11 until tomorrow to catch some late-breaking page-mod fixes
- Roundtable: module metadata, Fennec tabs, Seamonkey(!) and GCLI extensibility.
Full minutes are available here: